Find Me / Follow Me
Unlike some professions, realtors rarely sit behind their desk all day ready to answer their office phone when a call comes through. With the
day to day activities of showing houses, gathering marketing materials, posting advertising, following up with prospects, just to name a few,
you're rarely in the same location for any substantial period of time. Being available to speak live with your prospects can mean the difference
between gaining a qualified prospect or losing that prospect to the next realtor in the phone book. Losing one qualified prospect can mean losing
a big chunk of income. With Follow-Me-Live Call Forwarding this is a problem of the past. This service tracks you down at your home, office,
cellular phone, or any other number of your choice to deliver a caller to you. It will announce the caller and let you choose to talk to the
person or send the caller to voicemail. You can even select times of day and days of the week for taking calls on a particular number.
- Never miss a call! Being available to your customers can mean the difference between getting the sale or not. - Callers use ONE number to find you, but you don't have to stay in ONE place!
- Save huge amounts of time by not talking to "time wasters" sending them to voice mail instead.
- Create an image of a single office while you and your partners work from different homes, different cities or even different states.
- Boost your efficiency by blocking out "DO NOT DISTURB" times (when you won't take calls) to complete office work.
- Customer service is a vital part of any business. Follow-Me-Live Call Transfer allows you to provide the best!
- New! When a call is announced to you, you now have the option to send the caller on to another 10 digit phone number of your choice. For instance, if the call is sent to you on your cellular phone, but you're walking into a facility that has a local land line, you can choose to forward the caller to that number, so you don't use any of your cell phone minutes!
|© 2017 Communication Freedom, LLC